Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Happy Birthday Sylvester Stallone!

This man is sixty four years old. And this is what he looks like NOW.

Well, for what it's worth Mr Stallone, Ka-Boomski! wishes you a happy birthday. And while my 80's action-reared heart may sink a little to learn The Expendables has been trimmed to get a 15 (as if Predators getting a 15 wasn't enough?! Whatever happened to the glorious 18 certificate carnage of old?!), I still thank you, Mr Stallone, for all you have done and continue to do for high-octane shoot-'em-up/beat-'em-up/blow-'em-up movies. Many happy returns.

(And hey, I can't give you too hard a time about The Expendables being a 15. Cliffhanger and Demolition Man were the first 15 movies I saw at the cinema, and I love those to this day.)

A few of the man's greatest moments:



Rocky



Rambo: First Blood Part II



Cobra



Tango & Cash



Demolition Man



John Rambo/Rambo IV/Rambo

No comments:

Post a Comment