Thursday, 29 July 2010

From Asgard to New Mexico - and beyond! SDCC 'Thor' trailer!

UPDATE: oh bugger, it's gone! Oh well, if you caught it within the few hours it was there, hope you enjoyed it.

Delayed in posting this as I suspected the clip, assembled for last week's San Diego Comic Con (which  - being in England - I missed, unsurprisingly), was unofficial and would be promptly deleted from the web. But as that doesn't seem to be the case just yet - heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Thor!



I like the look of it. It seems to be following on in much the same style as the existing Avengers universe movies, and the sidestep into fantasy land doesn't look like too great a leap.

But damn it all, they still should have cast Brian Blessed as Odin.

Click here for my further musings on what I'm hoping Thor will deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment